6 Type of prevention to COVID-19
1) Maintaining a balanced diet, ensuring adequate nutrition, and maintaining oral health can help prevent infection.
2) Exercise regularly to boost immunity.
3) Quit smoking, limit alcohol consumption, and stay in good spirits.
How to prevent infections by COVID-19 at farmer's markets1) Avoid contact with livestock or wild animals without protective measures.
2) Avoid large crowds; wear a mask.
3) Wash hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer often.
How students can avoid infections by COVID-19 in their living spaces?
1) Canteens ensure food safety and hygiene， Strengthen inspections on meat products.
2) Dormitories should be well-ventilated and clean.
3) Regular disinfection should be carried out.