PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR KANYIN PUBLICATIONS
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing any of your Personal Data: your name, gender, age, date of birth, nationality, identity card number, contact details, occupation, and/or other information relevant to the purposes as listed below to KB via website www.kanyinpublications.com, you hereby agree that KB shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- processing your application under the KB website www.kanyinpublications.com;
- marketing of goods and services and sending any advertising and/or promotional material to you;
- notifying you of special offers or new products, updates and promotions;
- performing statistical and analysis of your behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and providing this information to advertisers together with information as to the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their banners;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- law enforcement agencies
- companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal information
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your consent.
SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
Efforts are taken to ensure that any Personal Data held by KB is protected against any loss, misuse, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us. If you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or if you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may write to us at email@example.com
IF YOU WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive any updates, news, promotions, reminders etc. from us in the future; whether in the form of SMS or email, you may unsubscribe by sending UNSUBSCRIBE to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries or concerns in relation to this Privacy Statement , kindly contact us at:
FREEASY is a trademark of KANYIN PUBLICATIONS and its affiliates and may not be used without prior written consent KANYIN PUBLICATIONS.
User acknowledges that www.kanyinpublications.com has information, software, flash presentation, photographs, illustrations, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms of media. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under international law. User may not modify, publish, transmit or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any of the Content. User may make copies of content for personal use only.
USAGE BY CHILDREN OR ADOLESCENTS UNDER 18
www.kanyinpublications.com requires that all purchases be made by individuals over 18 years of age.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at theGoogle Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).