Shopping at our store is very Easy, in just 3 Simple Steps:
1. Checkout – Select the item(s) you wish to buy, add to cart, and check out.
2. How to Make Payment
You have 3 simple ways to make your orders and payments :-
i) Make payment online via our PayPal or MolPay. (Credit/Debit Card Payment Accepted)
ii) Payment using Cheques / TT Transfer
You can also pay using cheques (Malaysian issued cheques only please).
Cheques or TT transfer should be made payable to KANYIN PUBLICATIONS SDN.BHD.
Kindly call us for our bank account details. After making the payment, please fax the bank in slip to 03-6263 7197 or e-mail the complete details of your purchase to email@example.com.
Kindly include these details so we can contact you in case we need to follow-up with you on your purchase:-
Of course, you are most welcome to pay a visit to our office to make the payment and browse through our range of titles available here!
Our office hours are between 9 am – 5.30 pm (Mon – Fri). Our address is as the following:
KANYIN PUBLICATIONS SDN.BHD.
Kanyin HQs - The Vault
No. 31-2, Jalan 11/62A,
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603-6273 1626 Fax: 603-6263 7197
KANYIN PUBLICATIONS SDN.BHD (Warehouse)
3A-10, Anzen Business Park, No 3-9, Jalan 4/37A,
Kawasan Industri Taman Bukit Maluri,
Kepong, 52100, Kuala Lumpur.
Members and Login
For first time shoppers, move your cursor to the upper right and click on ‘Log in/Register’.
For returning customers, kindly log in with your username and password.
If you have lost your password, click on ‘Login’ and click on ‘Forgot password’.
Shipping and Delivery
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN MALAYSIA!
How to enjoy our FREE delivery service?
A) Within Peninsular Malaysia - For minimum purchase of RM88.00.
B) Within KL to East Malaysia - For minimum purchase of RM120.00.
1) FREE shipping is only applicable to orders shipped to a SINGLE Malaysia address only.
2) After your order is confirmed and payment is received, your order will be processed and delivered within 6-9 working days for Malaysia orders, and 8-12 days for Singapore orders.
3) There is no shipment on Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays for Malaysia and Singapore.
4) The minimum amount of online purchase to pay via PayPal is MYR25.00.
Postage & Shipping Charges
- We will send a confirmation e-mail together with the tracking number once we have mailed out your order (done within 24 hours of your payment being cleared). The tracking number is to be used to determine the status of your online order.
- The courier will drop off packages at your specified address. Kindly ensure someone is in the house/office to receive the order. We will not be responsible for lost or misplaced orders.
- We use courier service to send out our customer’s orders outside Malaysia and Singapore. The charges will be automatically displayed when you are making your order. If your country is not listed, kindly contact us at 603-62731626 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will inform you of the charges.
- If you have any further inquiries regarding your order, we would be delighted to hear from you. We can be contacted at:
i) E-mail: email@example.com or
ii) Telephone: 603-6273 1626 Fax: 603-6263 7197
Kanyinbooks.com gladly accepts orders from all around the globe. The shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. To determine the shipping rate information specific to your order’s destination, the charges will be automatically displayed on your order before confirmation of the order, or you may email to us.
Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Kanyinbooks.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the Malaysia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.