Welcome to Kanyin Membership
Kanyin E-Card ( Lifetime Membership )
Join Kanyin Membership to get exclusive rewards!!!
Enjoy unbeatable discounts, birthday discounts, and many more! Get these and more when you purchase Kanyin Membership, and value-for-money; exclusively for Kanyin Members!!!
- Lifetime Membership, no expiry date.
- Kanyin Membership Privileges can be only used on Kanyin Website online purchase (https://kanyinbooks.com/).
- Kanyin Membership Privileges cannot be used on our books at book stores or any other kind of seller.
- Discount privileges are valid only upon entering your valid discount code given in your email when you register as a Kanyin member.
- Discount privileges, terms and conditions may be amended or terminated without prior notice, at the company's sole discretion.
Processing Lead Time
- Applications without the compulsory information duly completed will not be processed (eg: IC number, Hp number, Email address).
- When the membership requirement is reached, membership application details will be sent upon business hours (Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm), weekend & public holiday will be unavailable.
Loss of Kanyin Membership E-Card Number
- Please notify the Digital Sales & Marketing Team through firstname.lastname@example.org or our Kanyin Facebook Message to request a re-send Membership details.
- No charges will be occurred for the request of re-send Membership details.
- Your Kanyin Membership are strictly non-transferable. Members must log in to their email in order to use the membership privileges.
- Kanyin Publications is entitled at any time and our absolute discretion, without liability to you, without notice and without giving reason, to suspend or to terminate your right to use the Kanyin Membership, to refuse to re-issue, renew or replace the Kanyin Membership, should any of the conditions and privileges be abused.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Use of the Kanyin Membership Program and any of its associated benefits is at your sole risk. The membership benefits are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The membership provider makes no warranty that (i) the Kanyin Membership Program will meet your requirements, (ii) the Kanyin Membership Program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (iii) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you from your use of the Kanyin Membership Program will meet your expectations.
The membership provider shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the membership provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the Kanyin Membership Program or any benefits thereof; (ii) The cost of procuring substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered via the use the Kanyin Membership Program; (iii) Unauthorized access to or altering your Kanyin Membership Program data; or (iv) Any other matters relating to the Kanyin Membership Program.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, consequential or other damages. Accordingly, some of the preceding limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.