*This is an E-book Version
Do you have dreams of starting your restaurant? Are you confused and CRAZY as to where to start? Do you have a few ideas but feel overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done? If the answer to any of these questions is “YES” then this is the book for you.
With over thirty years experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry and a family of chefs, Charles Ho knows food and knows restaurants. Now he’s sharing what he knows with you.
As well as giving a broad overview of everything involved in starting a restaurant and keeping it open, this book also delves deeper into each area, providing helpful diagrams, examples of what you’ll need to do and definitive checklists for an organization.
Inside you will find information about:
• Writing a business plan and why it’s so important
• Writing a financial plan and how to get the best out of your money
• How to equip your restaurant to keep things efficient and high quality
• Concept and design and how they both link together
• Staffing and recruitment
• Purchasing food and negotiating with suppliers
• Marketing and key aspects of customer service
• An in-depth look at the day to day operations that otherwise get overlooked when first starting out.
A definitive guide to restaurant management, you will read and understand what can make or break a new restaurant with the absolute and unvarnished truth from a man who knows exactly what he’s talking about.